Wednesday 10 February 2010

"All I ever wanted..."

What a day...
After I got out of my history class this morning, I decided I was in need of a baguette so I stopped at Tesco and picked one up.  Of course I started eating it on my way back to Regency...and as I was walking back there was a guy playing an accordion on High Street...which made my walk back just that much more enjoyable.  When I got back to Regency I went and made myself a Turkey baguette for lunch.  Right as I finished eating, Deanne facebook messaged me and asked if I still wanted to go out shopping...naturally I said yes...and we left a few minutes later for the shops.  We were specifically looking for skirts...like mini skirts...it's definitely the style here to wear them with leggings...and we were also planning on going out to Boogie Lounge again tonight and needed outfits.  We looked at a bunch of stores...I ended up finding a really cute black skirt...and I found a really fun blue party dress that I just had to get...don't worry they were both on sale so it was totally worth it.  After we finished shopping we went back to Regency...and then it was time for dinner.  After dinner I was actually a good student and did some research for my paper that is due in a week.  But at about nine thirty it was time to start getting ready for Boogie Lounge.   I curled my hair, did my makeup, then put on my outfit...I had decided to wear the blue dress I had just bought with black leggings.  We left for Boogie Lounge at around eleven.  When we got there it was rather empty and there were only a few people on the dance floor...so we just stood around for a while and chatted until more people filled in the space.  Then a good song came on...and it was time to dance!!!! Once again they played great music and we danced until about one.  Right before we left something fabulous happened.  I've been a fan of Basshunter...a Swedish artist...since this past summer...thanks to Zachary!!!  And right before we left, one of my favorite Basshunter songs came on...All I Ever Wanted.  I have secretly always wanted to dance to Basshunter at a club, so having that actually happen completely made my night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We left Boogie Lounge after that song...if I didn't have class in the morning I probably would have stayed and danced the night away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment