Tuesday 2 February 2010

A dream is a wish your heart makes...

Tuesdays are so sweet...
I had such an absolutely lovely day today. I didn't wake up until nearly noon because I didn't have class until one fifteen. And my class today was my prose class...my favorite class. We talked about dialogue and ways to utilize it properly in stories, and then my group had our workshop. I gotten an idea for a story a few days ago and I was very excited about it. So when my group critiqued what I had written so far, I was majorly pleased to find out that they all really liked it and wanted to know more. Of course I couldn't tell them what was going to happen because that would have killed the story for them and I wouldn't have been able to drag out the suspense as much. But a few of them were on the right track as to where it was going...I didn't let them know this of course. I came back to my room after class and relaxed for a little while before dinner. After dinner I wanted to watch a movie...a cute romantic sort of movie...so I watched Pride and Prejudice. Definitely a great movie. It makes me think that maybe love does still exist out there and that there are men like Mr. Darcy...those men that are caring, loving, honorable, and the gentlemen that every girl dreams of finding...well at least I do. It makes me think like Cinderella and believe that dreams can come true...maybe you just have to look a bit harder to find them. I know, this is fairy tale sort of stuff...but what if it can be real...I'm rambling now....that's what a good love movie does to me...oh well I guess I'll just let my dreams take over for the time being and head off to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment