Friday 22 January 2010

All in a Nutshell...

Finally something fun and interesting...
Oh I know, I haven't written for a while, but this week wasn't especially interesting. Monday I was sick in bed with something...I think it was something I ate Sunday, but I'm not positive...so I only got out of bed on Monday unless it was completely necessary. Tuesday I felt well enough to go to class...it was my prose class and we got to critique each other's creative writing pieces we had turned in which was very fun. Wednesday was pretty normal...except when me and some of the girls from my flat went to the movies and saw Up In the Air...it was a cute movie, but a rather disappointing ending. Oh well, it was still fun. Thursday was pretty normal...went to class, took a nap, relaxed. But I did get to talk with my mom until four in the morning which I really enjoyed because I hadn't talked to her in over a week. And that brings me up to today. I woke up really late...at two thirty actually. I had set an alarm for just after noon, but I never heard it. Oh well, sleeping in is great. I got ready and at four Deanne and I went shopping with Bethany...another BCA student studying here. She showed us this store that sold things for pretty decent prices and they were having a pretty big sale. We all tried on crazy sequined outfits for fun...mine was a silver skirt and a black sequined sweater, and they both looked hideous. But I ended up buying a black cotton dress...its really cute and has gold edging and a little gold belt..., a turquoise shirt that zips up the front, a pink and black plaid purse, and a ring in the shape of a little bow. I was pretty excited about everything I bought. On the way back to Regency, Deanne and I made a quick stop to Tesco to get some snacks because we're going to London tomorrow and wanted to bring some snacks with us. We got back just as dinner was ready, so we ate and cleaned the dishes. The we just relaxed for about an hour and a half. At eight thirty Deanne, Susie, Jess, and I went out for dessert. I had a delicious piece of chocolate cake with two scoops of vanilla ice cream. It was heavenly. We hung out for a little while and just chatted before heading back to Regency. Now its just time to chill, and its gonna be an early night for me because we're leaving for the bus station just after seven tomorrow morning and I want to be energetic for tomorrow's adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment