Sunday 10 January 2010

Sunday-the day of rest

Today was a much needed day off...
Today was the first day since getting here in England that I didn't necessarily need to set an alarm. However I did set one...for twelve-thirty, just so I wouldn't sleep too much later than noon. I slept until my alarm went off, then laid in bed for a few minutes before getting up and starting to get ready for the day. I took a quick shower, then met up with Deanne. We ate breakfast...or lunch or whatever it was...and discussed our plans for the day. We decided to go to FCH (Francis Hall Close campus) and try to find our classes, so we changed and headed out. When we got there, we found that the buildings were locked so there was no way to figure out where our classes were going to be...which was very unfortunate because we were anxious about our classes the next day and did not want to be late to them or get lost or look like an idiot. But there was nothing we could do, so we walked back to Regency...and then turned around again so I could show Deanne how to get to the bus station from Regency. After finding the bus station we went to Tesco (the local grocery store) because I was low on toilet paper. We both bought a few things and headed back to Regency once again. The remainder of the day was pretty relaxed...we had pasta for dinner, watched Wedding Crashers and ate chocolate ice cream that contained brownie and cookie dough. Now it's time to face classes...

No comments:

Post a Comment